Navy Blue


Coat: Forever 21 | Blazer: H&M | Top: Forever 21 | Trousers: Made by my mom | Flats: Forever 21

Recently my mom found these old pair of trousers that she made a while back and decided to give them to me. I was extremely ecstatic and thankful because I've been searching for a pair like these for so long. I love these pants so much that I decided to style a whole outfit around them. I paired a simple but elegant lace sleeveless blouse with a navy blazer and added a cream coat for those cold winter days.



4 comments:

  1. This outfit is so gorgeous! I absolutely love the color combination and that blazer.

    xo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! and your mom is awesome, those trousers are amazing
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am a big fan of your blog so this means a lot to me! and yess my mom is pretty awesome :)

      Delete